Tuesday, May 27, 2014

MCSE: Server Infrastructure - Learning Resources

Listed here is the collection of books, videos, online courses and various other articles I have used to aid in my studies in preparation for taking the MCSE: Server Infrastructure exams. In most cases, I have provided a link to the resources, and have also mentioned which exam or technology I primarily applied it to.

This post will be continually updated as I proceed through my studies, and I will reference it often as I post updates to my progress. If you feel I have missed a particularly good resource, please, let me know about it in the comments below. I am always keen to find out what other people are using to enhance their knowledge.

Have a great day!



Books
Online Courses
Podcasts
Blogs Posts
TechNet Articles
Other Misc. Sources

No comments: